Sigma Series Professional DBM-40P Rebar Bender | 240/415V 3-Phase
Sigma Series DBM-40P Production Rebar Bender
First Look Video: DBM-40P Production Rebar Bender
How to Operate a DBM-40P Rebar Bending Machine
DBM-40P Front Control Panel
- First Look Video: DBM-40P Production Rebar Bender Click here
- How to Operate a DBM-40P Rebar Bending Machine Click here
- DBM-40P Front Control Panel Click here
Summary of Tool
Our Sigma Series Professional DBM-40P Production Rebar Bender is used to accurately shape reinforcement bars. It is equipped
with high-quality gears and an motor that is easy to program and use. This in-shop production tool can be programmed to bend in
- The steel frame and housing have a powder coated exterior finish for long-lasting durability.
- The DBM-40P mechanical gears are manufactured with special heat treated alloy steel to stand up to the demands of heavy-duty production rebar bending.
- Please note that the power requirements to operate the DBM-40P are 240/415V 3-Phase AC.
For a printable literature sheet: CLICK HERE
|Capacity||#11 (40mm), Grade 60 Rebar|
|Width x Length x Height||29.5" (750mm) x 48.43" (1230mm) x 33.46" (850mm)|
|Motor||7.5 hp (5.5 kW), 60 Hz, 240/415V 3-phase AC|
|Weight||1300 lbs ( 590 Kg)|
|Gear Motor Type||Planerary Gear Motor|
|Capable of Bending||#11 (32mm) grade 60 rebar or 2 #6 (20mm) or 3 # 4 (12mm)|
Sigma Series Professional DBM-25S Rebar Bender | 240/415V 3-Phase
Sigma Series Professional DBM-32P Rebar Bender | 240/415V 3-Phase
Sigma Series Professional DSX-25 Spiral Rebar Bender | 240/415V 3-Phase