The Rebar in a Circular Shaped Slab calculator estimates the total length and weight of reinforcement bars (rebar) needed for a circular shaped concrete slab.
INSTRUCTIONS: Choose units and enter the following:
- (r) Radius of Circular Slab (e.g. 12 ft).
- (D) Depth of Slab (e.g. 6″)
- (i) Inset from the edge of the circular slab (e.g. 3 inches)
- (oC) on-center spacing of the rebar.
- (rS) Rebar Size
- (LF) Lapping Factor
- (M) Number of rebar mats
- (rL) un-cut Rebar Length
- (WL) Output choice: Choose rebar weight or length
Weight and Length of Rebar in a Circular Slab: The calculator returns the:
- Length of rebar in feet
- Weight rebar in pounds
- Surface Area of Slab in square feet
- Total Volume of the Slab in cubic yards
- Volume of Concrete in cubic yards
- Concrete Displaced by Rebar in cubic yards
However, these can be automatically converted to compatible units (e.g. meters or kilograms) via the pull-down menu.