BNR1839 Drywall Sander
BN1839 Orbital Configuration
BNR1839 - Oscillating Configuration
SDR9 Series Replacement Specs (Round)
SDR9 Replacement (Round) Orbital Discs
SDR9 Series Replacement Specs (Triangle)
Triangular Replacement (Oscillating)
- BN1839 Orbital Configuration Click here
- BNR1839 - Oscillating Configuration Click here
- SDR9 Series Replacement Specs (Round) Click here
- SDR9 Replacement (Round) Orbital Discs Click here
- SDR9 Series Replacement Specs (Triangle) Click here
- Triangular Replacement (Oscillating) Click here
Summary of Tool
- This tool is designed for sanding walls and ceilings made of drywall or plaster in any position. Built-in extensions extend the length of the tool from 3.6 ft. to 5.4 ft.
- Center holes and edge vacuum locations provide a large area of dust collection.
- The tool provides an easy hook-up with a standard vacuum hose to ensure a dust free working environment.
- The sanding head can be changed between a round head and a triangle head. The triangle head oscillates vs. the round rotating head. The triangle head allows for easier sanding along an edge of a wall or into tight spaces.
- BNR Series Drywall Sander - Literature Sheet PDF: CLICK HERE
- BNR1839 Drywall Sander - Operator Manual PDF: CLICK HERE
- BNR1839 Drywall Sander - Parts List PDF: CLICK HERE
|Power||5A / 600W|
|No Load Speed||600-1500 rpm|
|Length (without extension / with extension)||3.6ft. / 3.6ft.-5.4ft (110cm / 110cm-165cm)|
|Sanding Motion||Rotation (Round Head)|
|Oscillating (Triangle Head)|
|Sanding Pads (dia.)||Round 9 in (225mm) SDR9 series sanding pads|
|Triangle 8.5 in (215mm) SDT series sanding pads|
|Connection for dust Extraction(dia.)||1.38" & 2.25" (35mm & 57mm)|
|Weight||7 lbs. / 7.7 lbs. (3.2kg / 3.5kg)|
|Certification||ETL (US and Canada)|
|Protection class||Class II - Double Insulated|