BNCE-50 #8 (25mm) Cutting Edge Saw™
First Look Video - BNCE-50 Cutting Edge Saw™
BNCE-50 Spring-Loaded Material Guide
BNCE-50 Carrying Case
Summary of Tool
- This Product has been Discontinued by Manufacturer
- The BNCE-50 is a larger version of our BNCE-20 Cutting Edge Saw, with a 7 inch blade for cutting larger material.
- This compact and lightweight tool has a wrap-around top handle and a rotating trigger handle that provides the operator with multiple cutting positions and increased maneuverability in tight areas.
- This tool is used to cut up to #8 rebar, pipe, strut, threaded rod, coil rod, tubing, and a variety of other steel materials. The tool comes in a molded plastic case for carrying.
- This tool has a double insulated power harness and is ETL/UL Certified & Listed.
|BLADE TYPE (2 ea.)||Tungsten Carbide Tipped|
|BLADE NUMBER OF TEETH||32|
|BLADE KERF||1.6 mm|
|NO LOAD RPM||2,000|
|DEPTH OF CUT||1.75" (44 mm)|
|CONSTRUCTION TYPE||DOUBLE INSULATED|
|CORD TYPE||18 AWG, 2 CORD|
|PLUG TYPE||U.S. POLARIZED 2-PRONG|
|CORD LENGTH||10 ft. (3 m)|
|TOOL LENGTH||21" (533 mm)|
|TOOL WIDTH||8" (203 mm)|
|TOOL HEIGHT||3.9" (99 mm)|
|NET TOOL WEIGHT||11.3 lbs. (5 kg)|
Cutting Edge Saw™ Accessories (Blades & Battery Supplies)
BNCE-20 #6 (20mm) Cutting Edge Saw™
BNCE-30 #8 (25mm) Cutting Edge Saw™