BNFTSP Stake Puller – Concrete Forming (w/ Belt Clip)
Intro to BN Products USA™ Stake Tools
Safety Stake Tools - In Action
BNFTSP - Alternate View
BNFTSP - Bottom View (Silver)
BNFTSP - Main View
Summary of Tool
- The BNFTSP Stake Puller is a great safety tool that will help in the removal of concrete forming stakes.
- The BNFTSP model comes with a handy belt clip that can be attached to a tool belt.
- The tool is easy to use - a worker can simply place the head of the tool against the stake and lift the handles.
- The rollers grip the stake and this allows the user to rotate the stake back and forth, breaking the surface tension around the stake.
- The stake can then be removed easily from the ground by using your leg muscles rather than straining your back.
- The Stake Puller is designed to remove 5/8" & 3/4" forming stakes - and make the job of removing them much easier!
For a printable literature sheet: CLICK HERE
|Accessories||Belt Clip for Tool Belt Attachment|