The Length and Weight of Rebar in Concrete Slab calculator computes the total length and weight of rebar needed for one or more mats of rebar in a concrete slab.
INSTRUCTIONS: Choose units and enter the following:
- (L) Length of the slab
- (W) Width of the slab
- (oC) On-center spacing of the rebar spacing (defaults 18″)
- (i) Inset distance from the side of the slab to the rebar grid (default of 3″).
- (M) Number of mats. (default is one).
- (RL) Length of the pre-cut rebar sticks being used to determine if lapping is required.
- (rS) Rebar Size
- (LF) Lapping Factor, the multiple of the diameter of the rebar to specify the lapping distance. 40 (default) and 60 are common.