DC-20WH #6 (20mm) Portable Rebar Cutter
DC-20WH Product Overview Video
DC-20WH Carrying Case
How to Bleed a Rebar Cutter Video
Step-by-Step Teardown - DC-20WH Video
Step-by-Step Rebuild - DC-20WH Video
Close-Up - DC-20WH Cutting Blocks
Close-Up - DC-20WH Stopper Bolt
Summary of Tool
- The DC-20WH is a heavy-duty hydraulic rebar cutter that is also portable! This machine will safely, and cleanly cut rebar up to #6 (3/4”) diameter (Grade 60).
- Continuous development, since 1972, has led to higher output, lower weight, and extreme toughness and durability. The DC-20WH is the most popular Rebar Cutter sold in the United States.
- The DC-20WH is a spark-free, efficient, cold-cutting shear - unlike saws, abrasive blades and cutting torches
- A safety relief valve for retracting the piston and a cutting guard are standard features
- Ships complete in a carrying case, hydraulic oil and a tool kit. Tune-up kits are sold separately.
|Maximum Cutting Diameter||3/4" #6 Rebar (19mm) - Grade 60|
|Cutting Speed / Pressure||3 Seconds / 15 Tons|
|Voltage/Amperage||115V 50/60Hz / 10 amps|
|Tool Weight||25.4 lbs (11.5 kg)|
|Dimensions L x W x H||16" (410mm) x 4.3" (110mm) x 8.2" (210mm)|
DC-16LZ #5 (16mm) Portable Rebar Cutter
DC-16W #5 (16mm) Portable Rebar Cutter
DC-25X #8 (25mm) Portable Rebar Cutter