MBC-16B #5 (16mm) Manual Bender/Cutter
MBC-16B Product Overview Video
MBC-16B In Action
Summary of Tool
- One of the most popular tools for manually cutting and bending #3 (10mm), #4 (13mm), and #5 (16mm) rebar in the field is our MBC-16B manual bender/cutter!
- This tool comes already mounted on a wood board and its longer handle gives the user greater leverage for both cutting and bending.
- Additional Features & Benefits Include:
- A handle that now comes in two sections
- We have made the center of the handle solid to give it greater strength
- A longer handle to provide superior leverage over the competitive models
- A cam-shaft fulcrum for getting the correct radius bends.
- We made the mounting board shorter so it could be stored in a job box
|Cutting Capacity||#5 (5/8") (16 mm) rebar grade 60 (420 MPa)|
|Bending Capacity||#5 (5/8") (16 mm) rebar grade 60 (420 MPa)|
|Bending Capability||0 - 180°|
|Replacement Jaw Set||#MBC-16RJS|
|Shipping Weight||57 lbs. (26 kg) with wood board|
|Overall Dimensions||60.5" L x 7.5" W x 10" H|
|Warranty||6 months (includes parts and labor)|
DBC-16H #5 (16mm) Cutter/Bender
BNCE-20 #6 (20mm) Cutting Edge Saw™
DBC-25H Bender with DC-25X Cutter Combo