BNWB Wrecking Bar (57″ / 1.47m)
BNWB Wrecking Bar - Prying Blade
BNWB - 57" Heavy Duty Wrecking/Pry Bar
Summary of Tool
BN Products-USA Wrecking Bar is ideal for easily prying forms and other embedded objects. The 57” length gives great leveraging ability!
The blade of this bar includes a center keyhole nail-pulling slot and v-notch. The wrecking bar tool has a powder-coated finish constructed with industrial steel.
The body of the tool is made of a specially designed tube for better fit in the hand to allow for maximum force application.
• Heavy, Strong, Multi-Purpose Tool
• Used for prying heavy objects, align walls during tilt-up construction, roll and align large pipe,
removing shingles or flooring, stripping, prying concrete forms, and placing material.
• 57” Total Length to provide high-leverage as a crow bar and nail and spike puller even in awkward positions
• 3” width lifting surface.
• Blade is forged and hardened alloy with keyhole nail-pulling slot in center and V-notch in tapered edge.
|Overall Length||57" (1.47m)|
|Overall Width||4.72” (12 cm)|
|Tether Capable||Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)|
|Additonal Features||Nail Puller|
|Shipping Weight||13 lbs.|