MBC-16B #5 (16mm) Complete Manual Bender/Cutter
MBC-16B Product Overview Video
Summary of Tool
One of the most popular tools for manually cutting and bending rebar in the field is our MBC-16B manual bender/cutter. Our tool comes already mounted on a wood board and its longer handle gives the user greater leverage for both cutting and bending. Our tool steel cutting jaws have two separate openings and our “cam” diameter guide allows for perfect ninety and one-eighty degree bending of rebar in sizes #3, 4, and 5 (10 mm, 13mm, and 16mm).
• A handle that now comes in two sections
• Mounting clips on the board for storing the handle
• We have made the center of the handle solid to give it greater strength
• A longer handle to provide superior leverage over the competitive models
• A cam-shaft fulcrum for getting the correct radius bends.
• We made the mounting board shorter so it could be stored in a job box
• The new compact size makes it easier to use, carry, store and ship.
• 6-Month warranty (includes parts and labor)
For a printable literature sheet: CLICK HERE
Become a Distributor
|Cutting Capacity||#5 (5/8") (16 mm) rebar grade 60 (420 MPa)|
|Bending Capacity||#5 (5/8") (16 mm) rebar grade 60 (420 MPa)|
|Bending Capability||0 - 180°|
|Replacement Jaw Set||#MBC-16RJS|
|Shipping Weight||57 lbs. (26 kg) with wood board|
|Overall Dimensions||60.5" L x 7.5" W x 10" H|
|Warranty||6 months (includes parts and labor)|