BNFTSA Stake Striker – Concrete Forming
Intro to BN Products USA™ Stake Tools
Safety Stake Tools - In Action
BNFTSA Stake Striker with Forming Stake
BNFTS State Striker - Main View
- Intro to BN Products USA™ Stake Tools Click here
- Safety Stake Tools - In Action Click here
- BNFTSA Stake Striker with Forming Stake Click here
- BNFTS State Striker - Main View Click here
Summary of Tool
- The BNFTSA Stake Striker is the perfect solution for efficiency and protection from injury while driving stakes for installing concrete forms on the job.
- Especially when used in tandem with the BNFTSH Stake Holder, the BNFTSA Stake Striker has helped reinvent the laborious task of stake installation.
- The value of this tool is reflected in having earned a past Attendee's Choice award as Most Innovative Product at the annual World of Concrete show in Las Vegas.
- Standard 3/4 inch stakes have a top surface area that is very small, meaning that workers must be extra careful, as injuries and mis-strikes are a common danger.
- The new, hardened anvil hitting surface is 15X the surface area of a ¾ inch stake, making it hard to miss!
- For a printable literature sheet: CLICK HERE
- Stake Striker Mini Ad: CLICK HERE
|Stake Size (Diameter)||Designed for 3/4" Concrete Form Stakes|
BNFTSH Stake Holder – Concrete Forming
BNFTSP Stake Puller – Concrete Forming (w/ Belt Clip)
BNFTSPN Concrete Form Stake Puller (w/Nail Puller)