HB-16W 5/8″ Portable Rebar Bender
HB-16W Product Overview Video
HB-16W Front View
HB-16W w/Bending Shoe
HB-16W Completed Bend
Summary of Tool
- The HB-16W portable heavy-duty electric/hydraulic rebar bender helps save valuable man-hours by bending rebar up to 5/8” (#5) grade 60 from 0-135 degrees in-place at the job site
- Other features include a double-insulated electric motor and a removable bending guide for repeating the same angle bend:
- The optional 90 degrees bending shoe and collar make it simple to repeat 90-degree bends without a guide.
- The optional bending collar increases the bending radius and minimizes rebar breakage, especially on #5 grade 60.
- This portable electric/ hydraulic rebar bender ships complete in a blow-molded plastic carrying case with additional hydraulic oil and a tool kit.
|Maximum Bending Diameter||5/8" #5 Rebar (16mm) - Grade 60|
|Bending Angle / Speed||0 - 135 degrees / 8 Seconds|
|Voltage/Amperage||115V 50/60Hz / 10 amps|
|Tool Weight||33 lbs (15 kg)|
|Dimensions L x W x H||22.8" (585mm) x 7.6" (195mm) x 8" (205mm)|
DBC-16H #5 (16mm) Cutter/Bender
DBC-25H Bender with DC-25X Cutter Combo
DBC-2520 & 2525 Bender/Cutters