DBD-16H Mini 5/8″ Rebar Bender
DBD-16H Showcase Video (at World of Concrete 2020)
DBD-16H with Table Extension
Table Dimensions (Expanded)
Foot Pedal (Included with DBD-16H)
- The DBD-16H is a small lightweight portable rebar bender that can save valuable time!
- The angle adjustment lever allows you to bend rebar up to and including #5 (5/8”) grade 60 rebar
- This is a strong electric/mechanical bender that can dial-up bends from 1-180°- Portable for your job site or shop
- The DBD-16H portable rebar bender comes complete with a removable extension table, a tool kit, and a standard foot pedal control switch for hands-free bending.
- BN Products-USA backs this tool with a one-year parts and labor warranty.
|Maximum Bending Diameter||5/8" (#5) Rebar (16mm) Grade 60|
|Bending Angle / Speed||Up to 180 degrees / 6 seconds|
|Voltage/Amperage||100V 50/60Hz / 11 amps / 1050 W|
|Tool Weight||40 lbs (20 kg)|
|Dimensions L x W x H||12.5" (320 mm) x 13.75" (350 mm) x 9.65" (245 mm)|